Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back!

After reading a truly honest post last week, I've been weighing up the pros and cons of re-opening my public blog. When I say public, I actually mean private stuff going public (I already have 2 public blogs but they are craft and photo based and the content of this is not what I am entirely comfortable spewing forth on either of them, guess I don't want to wreck what I already created)

I am also going to write under an alias (however if you do put 2 and 2 together, my user name here and my user name over there match up to be my real name - clever or stupid... I'll tell you in a few months) As much as I would love to share and link this to my other blogs, I am not quite ready to take that leap yet. I want to retain some of my annonyminity as I feel that will help me write more from the heart rather than trying to censor my words to protect people. Although my journey is total public knowledge amongst my family and friends (I don't hold anything back) I am not ready for them to have access just yet, my mutterings to the greater world wide web are of what is going through my head. I'm not convinced those thoughts are ready to be shared with people who know me IRL. If you sort of get what I mean?

I actually created a public blog along these lines 12 months ago & subsequently spent the next 12 months burying my head deeper in the sand and neither updating my (existing) really private blog nor the public blog. I do that procrastination thing. A lot.

So welcome back (or welcome) enjoy the ride (someone may as well, because I sure as hell aren't) and leave me some comment love!!!

No comments: