Thursday, March 3, 2011

Yet Another Intro





Hello & Welcome to my regular readers who may find themselves here through a link on one of my other blogs.

I finally took the plunge and decided to come out of the closet - hypothetically of course. While originally I had set this blog up under a pseudonym so that I could speak my truth freely without worrying that sharing my real deep down feelings with my friends and family as well as regular readers because this other side of me - my Achilles heel if you will – at the moment is not pretty!

I am still bloody scared, I worry that those of you who know me in real life will read my posts and worry about me more than you really need to be. Because contrary to my previous post, I am fine (not right now, but I will be) at the moment I am clawing my way back and I will not let this beat me. So while I work through my issues and keep myself from spiraling into a pit of depression (it’s not that bad, but I can’t be sure as I’ve never been depressed before… let’s just say I have a much clearer picture of depression after the lows of the previous year or so)

Though I am bewildered & unsure what the future for me may hold for me while I fight this disease, my only answer right now is to stop hiding behind a name on the computer. I need to get this out there. If I can help ONE person in their own fight against endometriosis and have them feel less alone, then I have done a good thing.

So this is ME, in my own words and yes I will probably get things wrong every now & again, because I am writing through my emotions and right now – this is me struggling to COPE. So please don’t tell me off when I’m wrong or give me stupid advice. Support me, understand me and most of all – leave me some comment love so I know who is reading!


There is & will be a lot of swearing on this blog.


There will also be a lot of woe is me to my posts.


There will be a lot of talk about my plumbing ;)


There is & will be some gory photos


There will most definitely be some poor taste humour (mainly aimed at taking the piss out of myself, as I do that the best)



Remember this is MY place to rant, rave and scream at the injustices of the world and yet while I do this although at times it will seem to you that I have no compassion for others and their plights, just remember deep down I am a totally compassionate person and for that reason I struggle more when I get angry about silly things.

So if you don't mind the odd use of the F word, and can see past my rants about things I hear mentioned on radio, TV and how friends are having baby number 15 and why the world is so terribly unbalanced and how about sharing it around some. If you are cool with all that then welcome aboard and enjoy the journey – destination unknown!

If you can't handle the truth then I suggest you walk away now. This blog is not fluffy (like my craft blog) nor is it happy families (like my photography blog)

This is my flip side, a searing pain that at time feels all encompassing and though I know it too shall pass at the moment it feels far from my grasp.

1 comment:

Selina said...

Comment love! Just followed the link from your craft blog. I can totally understand everything you've said, it's hard to put all the bad crap out there and worrying people will see you differently, it happens to me quite a bit! Good luck with everything Car!