Thursday, May 12, 2011

Jade(d)

One from the archives... written on my private blog ~ 13th August 2010

2010_01230121

Jade removes toxins, rebinds skeletal and cellular systems, and heals stitches. It assists fertility and childbirth. Jade balances body fluids.
20 months… and It’s safe to say it’s becoming decidedly jaded around here. I’ve found myself turning alternative. Purchasing a jade charm last weekend - for Protection, fertility and Good Luck. I need the latter two in abundance…

Perhaps I just need more sex. To be honest I’ve had enough. I’m over it. I’m over getting beaten down each month when the witch arrives. I’m over sitting on my hands and doing nothing, pretending that there is more to life than having another babe.

I just want one more.

Surely that isn’t too much to ask?

2010_01230119

Even my jade tree seems to be blooming…why can’t I bloom too?

No comments: