Wednesday, September 7, 2011

-WoW- Write on Wednesday 07.09.11



write on wednesday


I'm back for Write on Wednesday (finally) after a long hiatus, cold feet and no confidence. Today called for one line - I can do that. What I can't seem to do is minimal words... oh well, it's my first week back - cut me some slack!  


Blue skies & golden sunshine beating down upon bare arms and legs, a cool breeze with a hint of saltiness from the passage gently blows our freshly washed hair around and combined with the sound of laughter as the kids ride their bikes with wild abandon; we know spring has truly sprung forth today!


Constructive Criticism always welcomed (but go easy, trying to build up my confidence again!)



11 comments:

Anne said...

Welcome back! Isn't it just the most lovely time of the year? You've summed it up well!

Anne xx

Sarah Mac said...

That's it, I'm packing up and moving over there!

A beautiful image :) x

Andy said...

Hmmm? I don't think you were building your confidence..I think you were just enjoying that scene because you write it very vividly i can imagine myself enjoying your own moment..hehe..Welcome back1=)


Smiles,


Andy

InkPaperPen said...

Welcome back! I'm pleased you found the confidence to join in again, it can be really hard putting your writing out there in this way.

You did use a lot of words but I felt the pleasure and simple beauty you felt with this experience. You sound very happy! Keep those feet nice and warm...

Gill x

Jodie Ansted said...

I thought this was great. Made me feel all warm & thoughtful about the gorgeous spring days still ahead. Fabulous!!

Finding a skinnier me said...

Beautiful image!

Kerry said...

You did a nice job here. Though a bit long, you present your scenery well, and the senses come alive while reading this line.

Sannah said...

Beautiful imagery. I haven't been doing WoW long, so nice to meet you!
Hope to see you again next week :)

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous imagery!! You wrote the perfect sentence to describe a new beginning called Spring. :)
Nice work!

Lene said...

The image of this is just lovely! Makes me wish it would warm up here, although it's spring I'm freezing! Your sentence makes me want to lie in the sun with a Pina Colada! Welcome Back! xx

By the Way, I've just nominated you for a Versatile Blogger award, pop over to my blog and check it out!

House of Prowse said...

That's beautiful!