Monday, November 7, 2011

Diary of a NaNoWriMo - day 7

MUST NOT give myself a day off.
MUST NOT take my eye off the ball.
MUST NOT pretend that it's ok if I don't write anymore this month.

MUST FIND inspiration
MUST FIND time
MUST FIND perseverance

Must get off this computer and go write or else it will be a big fat FAIL at NaNoWriMo 2012, but hey did I mention I am currently sitting at over 10,000 words.
Perhaps I am feeling a wee bit proud of my efforts to date & know in my heart of hearts that I at least started it this year, so even if I don't do anymore this month, my story has started you know what I mean?

PS I am not intending to give in this early in the month, I think I'm just tired and overwhelmed with a busy week / weekend ahead of me. I just need to sit & find my flow of words once more. Perhaps I will burn the midnight oil again tonight, or maybe I will just find that half an hour in a crazy busy day tomorrow to sit at a cafe and write to my hearts content. Actually that sounds like a damn fine idea. I've always wanted to sit by my lonesome and write...

1 comment:

Sarah Mac said...

Do it if you can Car - find a cozy corner - have someone bring you coffee and take some time just for you :)