Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Endometriosis Awareness Month

March is Endometriosis Awareness Month. I am aware of this because I am in several 'support' groups on Facebook. While I'm aware that March is Awareness Month - you may not? I've been thinking about what I could write about here in order to promote more Endometriosis Awareness and I haven't been sure I have it in me to do so and keep up the pace of it (seems I am struggling to commit to anything these days)

Yesterday changed that thinking, a routine check up at the Doctors has me back on the path of unknown once more. Once more I am at the crossroad and need to choose a path. I'm no longer sure which path to take and it's this ~ this unknown that I can simply share. Share with you just what exactly goes down when you are dealt a disease that still baffles the Doctors after so many years.

Stay tuned. I will be back tomorrow with my first instalment - I doubt I will write EVERY day and I don't doubt it will be pretty fluffy entries. Unfortunately with this disease there is a lot of blood and guts! See you tomorrow!


  



No comments: