Thursday, June 14, 2012

That Awkward moment…

When you've written an um… possibly explicit blog post (ok it's not exactly explicit… it does use words that will have google spammers coming far and wide) and you can't remember if you hit save as draft or send to blog. It happened to me last night, heart stopping moment - more for the I haven't edited it yet and there are probably parts to it that I shouldn't share… though they go so well with the written post. Lucky I didn't. Hit send that is.
Phew.
Today however the post sits languishing in my drafts folder. To publish or not to publish?

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Ha ha, dont be such a tease, publish and be damned Car!

(I wrote a post about my cervix spasming, surly it cant be that bad ;-) x

LittleWhiteDove said...

PUBLISH!!! Or email it to me. I'm curious now, what does a writer who is reading 50 Shades write that is explicit enough to give you midnight panic attacks???

Kirsty said...

What Rach said, You have my email address