Wednesday, December 12, 2012

#reverb12… day 12

What made you dance in 2012? What made you weep?

In developing her prompt, Jani said, "I love to focus on the things that make people feel deeply - both kinds of emotions, sad & happy, but intense!"

These words sat mocking me upon my computer screen for the past six hours and I find myself no closer to finding an easy answer. I keep coming back to the fact that my year has been calm. It has been balanced. There has been no high highs, but then nor has there been low lows. It's been even keel. Smooth sailing. It has been exactly what the Doctor ordered. So to put it as succinctly as possible (which for me is extremely difficult) 

This girl made me dance

And this post makes me weep.

These two posts epitomise my journey and beyond. I feel so blessed to be able to look back upon them both now and see how much I have evolved and grown even more in the 6 short months since writing them.

  

 

1 comment:

LittleWhiteDove said...

wordless. ewe nose eye luff ewe <3 xxx