Thursday, December 13, 2012

#reverb12… day 13

Please post your favourite picture of yourself from 2012, self-portrait or otherwise!

IMG 4066

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Today I am tired… this is the best photo you will get as a self portrait (as well I am too tired to trawl the archives)
We took a wander down to the beach, stopping to breath in the cool salty air, letting the worries of the day wash over me and away as I braced myself for one more day of CRAZY. Just one.

Did you see those long stick legs - my new dress is a wee bit short; leaving not much fabric when I bend down to pick up something… let me assure you xxx

IMG 4069

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And my shocking green thongs (I changed into them especially for the beach walk!)   

No comments: