Wednesday, December 19, 2012

#reverb12... Day 19

How did you nourish your beautiful body in 2012?

What self-care practices will you take with you into 2013?


When I first read "nourish" my body; I immediately thought health and beauty. With this thought process, I didnt really nourish my body in any way, shapeor form! I started an exercise regime of walking way back in May... Armed with new joggers, a good mindset and a walking app on my phone, I pounded the pavement and lasted two days before life got in the way!

Beauty treatments were nil. Not even an accupuncture appt to balance my soul.

So I nourished myself in the only way I know how - I started writing. Writing for me nourishes my mind, it opens up my heart and soul and I feel freedom through the words that appear upon my page.

In 2013 I am intending to write daily in my journal as well amping up the blog writing and writing for my course. It will be a busy year indeed!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: