Saturday, December 22, 2012

#reverb12… day 22

What was the greatest gift you received in 2012? What was the greatest gift you gave?

What do you intend to give yourself in 2013?


What girl wouldn't want (& consider) their greatest gift of 2012 a giant metal chicken. Okay so he's only a small cock - I mean CHICKEN!  

IMG 3986













And the greatest Gift I gave… I ended up keeping for myself. Because the girl was horrified I had stuffed HER teddy into this small jar. And because he made me giggle. So I kept him. 

IMG 3716





















 

In 2013… I plan on giving myself more fun. One thing I learnt from my Nan was that life IS slightly crazy and the best way to live it, is to roll with said crazy. So my gift is to roll with it!

*** note *** we are nearing the end of the daily reverb and ticking that ever closer to Christmas. As you can see from the slightly CRAZY posting tonight, that I have started to lose all ability to think straight. So I do not apologise for any future postings of weird, unusual or just plain crazy. Life is far too short not to embrace it a little… or a lot!  

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That cock has a hell of a pecker!!

Sorry - equally affected by crazinesss ....

Merry Christmas Car xx