Tuesday, December 4, 2012

#reverb12… day 4

How are you going to celebrate your self this festive season? 

This festive season - I plan on letting things just happen.

If I don't find the time to make things - So be it.

If I don't get time to bake everything on the list - So be it.

If I don't get around to wrapping the gifts until Christmas Eve - So be it.

Letting go and trusting that it will just happen how it's supposed to will allow me to relax and enjoy the moment rather than being anxious and worried about things that are out of my control.

And if any of that doesn't go to plan, I have celebrated my 'self' by purchasing my first dress (well 4 dresses :O ) in over 10 years (well apart from the obligatory LBD) I think dressing nicely will add to the celebrations nicely.      

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm just going to relax and enjoy - after last year things can only go better :).

I've suddenly discovered dresses in the last year after never having owned one in my adult life and I love 'em!