Saturday, December 8, 2012

#reverb12... Day 8


Considering the idea that nothing lasts forever: what was the most important relationship that you fostered in 2012?

How will you continue to nurture it in 2013?


2012 was the year I found ME.

The previous years I was on a crazy bender crash course. I rode the tide as it floated out into the blue yonder and as the waves crashed the shore, I came hurtling back to life hitting the ground head first. This relentless ebb and flow of life had me, my emotional wellbeing, my physical being and my mental awareness trapped in a rip, tearing me apart and forcing me upon an unknown path. Rather than swim, I started to sink.

In 2012 I changed things about, I discovered things about myself I'd never previousy known and I started to embrace life.

Going into 2013, I am taking with me the mistakes of the past combining those with the knowledge gained that I can be everything I want to be and am continuing on the path I commenced in 2012.

No comments: