Sunday, December 9, 2012

#reverb12... Day 9

What was the best book you read in 2012, and why? (And by "Why?" I mean: Why did you read it? And why was it your favourite? Although these answers could be one and the same...!)


Is it bad that I don't have a "best" book for 2012? I have read less than I normally read in a year and what I have read has been mind numbing, easy reads. Now Im not saying they are bad books, most were quite good - if you like vampire lit, romance in the country and a bad ass bounty hunter who is unco!

Then there were the really bad books, I could give you 50 reasons why they were so bad but Ive put them out of my mind, never to be considered again ;)

I also finally read The Book Thief which I enjoyed but took forever to read - Im guessing that my own brain power and concentration levels have been lacking!

To narrow it down to best book, Im going to run with the book I just finished - it is a country romance (think harlequin as the publisher and you will get where Im coming from) I started it one night and finished it the next! For me that is a record effort! It has been sometime a book has me that hooked on the characters that I stay up late reading and start reading as the day dawns!

The book - Jilted by Rachael Johns!

No comments: