Tuesday, December 11, 2012

#reverb12… day11

What was music to your ears in 2012, literally or metaphorically?

I like to think that this year 2012 was the year I revisited that thing called "Chart Music" For the past 5.5 years I've heard small snippets of songs on the radio, but I've not followed who tops the charts, nor who sings what. Listening to radio music in the car was quickly becoming a thing of the past and after years of listening to the Wiggles and The Fairies in the car (thankfully we've now moved on to Victorious, Taylor Swift and Ke$ha - though just the one song please mum) I was a little chuffed to be back in the car and listening to some of the recent chart music. 

That and attending school discos where they play all the recent stuff. 

Music to my ears. 

I no longer feel old and over the hill and I no longer have to mumble and pretend I know the words when really, between you & me - I know nuffing! 

 

 

No comments: