Thursday, December 20, 2012

#reverb12… day20

What was lost in 2012? What do you intend to find in 2013?

I lost TIME in 2012. Minutes blurred to hours. Hours rolled into days. Days meshed into weeks. And weeks melted from sight faster than I could count them.

TIME was against me pretty much all of the year as I battled to keep up with everything that needed doing and letting other areas plummet as I plain ran out of time. I calculated a FREE 27 hours a week with my daughter in school. Sadly those 27 hours were soon gobbled up and all it took was a coffee that took a moment too long to brew. A computer that ran Facebook daily (yeah… I know where most of my time went) groceries and errands that kept me on my toes. Work that kept piling up. Appointments, lunch dates. It was a little crazy.

In 2013, I've already vowed to find more accountability. I have worked up a loose daily schedule where I've squeezed in all that I wanted to be doing in 2012 but ran out of time to do. I'm hoping that a new schedule and a new year will give me a clean slate to make it happen!       

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Where DOES all that time go???

Damn those computers that insist on running Facebook .... ;)