Friday, December 21, 2012

#reverb12... Day21

What items did you tick off your dream list in 2012? What other, unexpected, dreams came to fruition?

What are the top three items on your dream list for 2013?


While I had MANY goals this past year, I didnt have a dream so to speak! My dream was to do it all and that didnt quite happen - but I sure did give it a good crack!

An unexpected dream that did come to fruition was a part manuscript of my book idea! While it is far from publishing and needs lots more tidying, it finally felt after 30,000 words to paper, like it could happen rather than remaining a mere pipe dream!

2013 I will have many goals, but my 3 dreams are...

1) Finish my first novel and start the second!

2) Take a holiday with my family

3) Live creatively every day.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: