Friday, July 12, 2013

Extra points?

Remember that challenge I'm doing to READ Pride & Prejudice, VIEW Lizzie Bennet Diaries and WATCH Pride & Prejudice movie? 

I think we are up to week 6 now and I should be officially HALF way through the viewing schedule and at least 1/3 of the way through the book - yet I  am still floundering somewhere in week 3. I am really struggling to get into the book (I'm sorry but the language is so hard to sink into my brain and its not the type I should be just skim reading either) 

So I did what any good Challenger does. I added another challenge. 

I present… 

IMG 5498

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh yes I did! I watched the whole thing and quite enjoyed it. 

So do I get Extra Bonus Points for watching this movie too??? 

1 comment:

Anny said...

Oh I feel your pain...I have also tried to read Pride and Prejudice and it does need a lot of concentration at the end of a long day! Love the story but the language is laborious.
Anny :)